Extended Learning

Home : Running-Start : Eligibility
You are eligible if you meet the following criteria: 
1. You are registered in a Washington state public school district.  Private and homeschooled students must register with their resident public school district office, but not necessarily attend public school in the district where they live.
2. You are in 11th or 12th grade by the first quarter of Running Start. 
3. You qualify for Running Start on the college’s placement tests.